What do we process your data for?
Alawa Swimwear (hereinafter "Alawa") processes the data provided for the following purposes:
- Manage the sending of newsletter and commercial and informative communications of products and services of the organization, based or not on preferences, through physical and / or electronic means.
- Manage invitations to events and participation in contests.
- Activity of monitoring and accounting of sales generated from the newsletter, which allow determining the origin and consumption of the buyers.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The legal bases for data processing are as follows:
- Consent (art. 6.1.a) and legitimate interest for the purposes indicated above. referred to in article 6.1.f) of the European Data Protection Regulation.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
- Data management does not imply international transfers of such data.
No international transfers are made within the scope of this treatment.
We keep the data for the sending of commercial communications and profiles until the request for the person's withdrawal occurs.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether Alawa is treating personal data that concerns them.
- Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- In certain circumstances, interested persons may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, interested persons may object to the processing of their data. In this case, Alawa will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Interested persons may request the portability of the data to obtain the data they have provided to Alawa in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format, to be downloaded by themselves or transmitted from Alawa to another entity.
- The interested person can exercise their rights by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
- In addition, you can file a claim with the Data Protection Agency, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, at the postal and / or electronic address indicated on the page. www.agpd.es.
The data will be treated confidentially and subject to appropriate technical and organizational security measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.